Monday, August 16, 2010

Dear, sweet Hannah

This is a short post, as I'm actually leaving town this morning...  FOREVER!  (Okay, that's a bit dramatic.  I know I'll be back!  But I will be a visitor after today.)

Also, elaborating on the subject will cause me to start crying again and I have a long drive ahead of me this morning.

Leave it to say that the 2 1/2 years we've spent with Hannah as part of our family has been wonderful.  I'm not sure how I will manage without her sunny self arriving every few mornings to whisk the boys off to fun.

Thanks Hannah.  We miss you already.  xo


Thanks, Uncle Phil, for taking some beautiful photos.  Smooooooooooooch.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful photos indeed. Nice job, Phil. We'll miss you, Chris, Lee, Charley & Sam. xo

Emily said...

ok, these made ME cry!! not fair!! can't Hannah just come live with you!? You will be missed, sister from another mister.