Friday, August 20, 2010

Still alive!

A long, long week, my friends.

You know how you always read that moving your family tops the list of stressful life events?  Well... it's true!  I think Chris and I are just looking forward to the return of usual chaos.

Chris is still in Ottawa, as the house didn't close until late this afternoon.  I'm in Peterborough with my family, and back and forth to our rental house in PoHo (45 minutes away), trying to organize our stuff enough to move in there.  We take possession of our new house on Monday.

Totally, totally crazy.  There's a reason people stay in the same house/town forever. 

But!  The worst is over, in terms of stress/craziness/packing/unpacking and now we can get into the new routine of school/daycare/renovations/etc.  Doesn't sound that much less stressful, but I'm hopeful.

No new photos.  I haven't had a moment to document a single thing, but you can bet I'll be taking lots of photos of our great new place on Monday.

Thanks for sticking with me.  Regular posting to resume when regular life resumes.

xo

No comments: