Monday, August 23, 2010

The End. And the Beginning.


This week, as you might know, has been quite a busy time.  Well... this week, this month, this year.

We're in a new town, with two new residences (one temporary, one permanent) and a new vision for our lives.

I'm mourning some of the parts of Ottawa life, namely people I'm missing, but I'm equally excited about what we're starting here.

It seemed, therefore, like an appropriate time to start a new blog. 

Don't worry... this one will always be here, with all it's 633 posts worth of nonsense.  I could never delete it as it's my only clear record of the early days of child-rearing. 

But, admit it, chuckwagonsworld is a mouthful.  And, at least for me, it represents my time in Ottawa.

So, if you'd care to continue reading my meaningless but well-intentioned web log, please join me at

The Chronicles of PoHo @ http://www.po-ho.blogspot.com/

More concise, non?

Hope to see you there.

xo  Lee


Packed up and ready to go!

No comments: